Please do fix the links

José_Savelkoul
José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4

Please do fix the links for the Main Questions & Issues. I mean the links at this post: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/246486/main-questions-and-issues-please-read-before-posting#latest Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello everyone!

@José_Savelkoul thank you for reaching to us on this.

As @Nix66 mentioned we saw this issue some months ago and I personally changed the links. For some reason, they were not updated and thanks to our players like yourself we can improve and see what's not working and what's working. So again Thank you!

I have updated now the links and doubled checked them so they should work fine, but please if you see something acting "funny" do not hesitate to report it to us. We care about our players and to provide the best Community and game to them 🤗

Answers

• José_Savelkoul

I'm one of the Admins of the Candy Crush Soda Saga All Help-group. How am I supposed to answer their questions about issues if I don't have acces to links at the Main Questions & Issues here @Xarly? With several of those links all I get is "No permission" (very convenient I must say). My screenshot starts with "Congratulations", then: "You don't have permission to do that". It's kind of funny, don't you think? Please fix this asap, please show all of us that you care. Thank you for your time.

Have a nice evening, and please do stay healthy and safe.

• José_Savelkoul

The way I feel, for quite a while now, is that you guys only care about quantity, not about quality. In the game itself, and now obviously also regarding your own website. I think that's sad, very sad. This was reported months ago? Really? And it still ain't fixed??? Doesn't quality matter? It's not the first time that I'm very disappointed with the way things go. And I'm definitely not the only one feeling this way, that's for sure.

• José_Savelkoul

I know you can't help it @Nix66. Please don't take things personal. I'm just disappointed some things don't get fixed. I know you're a volunteer, so am I, a volunteer Admin of a helpgroup. And it's frustrating me that I can't give them info like I used to (using this website).

Have a nice evening, and please do stay healthy and safe.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello everyone!

@José_Savelkoul thank you for reaching to us on this.

As @Nix66 mentioned we saw this issue some months ago and I personally changed the links. For some reason, they were not updated and thanks to our players like yourself we can improve and see what's not working and what's working. So again Thank you!

I have updated now the links and doubled checked them so they should work fine, but please if you see something acting "funny" do not hesitate to report it to us. We care about our players and to provide the best Community and game to them 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?