MISSING FRIENDS

dangermouse_5915
dangermouse_5915 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited June 2021 in Support

WHERE HAVE MY FREINDS GONE IN CANDY CRUSH JELLY

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Hi @dangermouse_5915 Welcome to our sweet and helpful community.

You're here on the soda side. Jelly has its own site. I'll tag the moderator for you. Maybe he can move your request to the right page.

@Lady_Sarina can you move this to Jelly? Thanks.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @dangermouse_5915

We had a friends Rainbow Party Event recently but Fishing with Friends should be back soon :0)

• Niani01
    Niani01 Posts: 9 Level 2

I need more friends and free gifts

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Niani01 Hi and welcome,

The best place to get more friends to add to your game is join some of the Facebook candy crush jelly groups there are always people there willing to exchange lives. As for free gifts / Boosters you can only get what is available from the features in your game.

Thank you

• Koolit
    Koolit Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited August 2021

Is there no way to gain Jelly friends without having to go to an out of game web source? I do not care for FB. Somehow, "friends" are sending me lives without me going to another place to make them. If they can see me and send me lives, how do they know I even exist, how did I become a friend of theirs, and how could I return their kindness and send them lives?

• Lady_Sarina

Hi @Koolit,

Fishing with friends may come in your Jelly Book in the game app and that sends lives and you can send lives back too:0)

• Koolit
    Koolit Posts: 7 Level 2

Thanks for the response, but I play Jelly on my PC. I came to play the game thru an ad within another game I was playing on my PC....so your ads work.

Back to playing on a PC and making friends. Your solution does not fit my experience. Without having to read over 3K messages within one search result pages and 5K comments on another, I am trying to figure out how to make friends without having to go to FB (while playing on a PC). I quit FB almost a decade ago and will not go there just to find friends WITHIN this game's realm.

If you still do not have a way to make friends within this game, you should develop it. The 20 or so responses I did read of the 8K that I mentioned above, a theme runs thru the messages that others, like me, want a way to make friends within this game. This way of making friends correlates with how other very established games allow making friends within the game being played at that time.

• Lady_Sarina

Hi @Koolit

I also don't receive friends through facebook and this topic is being discussed atm, so I'll let you know more when we know more :0)

When you click on the Jelly Book in your Game, there is sometimes the Fishing with Friends. It does come and go at the moment as a feature, more so when other new features are tried out in the game. This will give prizes. See the pic below.

There is also the Daily Lives pop up were you click "send" and hopefully others will click this and you'll receive lives from it also. These should appear in the "envelope" icon in the right side of your Game Main Map screen. There's normally quiet

⬅ Your Jelly Book is at the left of the screen. Events appear here (the RC Arena won't open if playing on PC)

⬅The Pink Envelope is at the right of the screen

⬅ Clicking on the envelope will open messages where you accept lives sent or send lives back

Hope this helps for now :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?