New daily rewards

Options

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

Thank you. About the question, my daily streak number was never reset. 71 is the actual amount of days I never failed to access Android app. But this new daily streak was implemented just more than a 1 week ago and it never considered the number I had. As I understand, but this could be wrong too because it's hard to tell now, the prizes follow a reset daily streak that started to keep its own number from the day the change appeared. Another confusing part, if you try to keep track of what's happening. I suppose the game want us to know how it works from the very beginning but it's not clear at all. 😔

• Jeanette_Colon
    Jeanette_Colon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Doesn't matter what we think of the Wonderball, King does not care about all the complaints. They are ignoring our comments completely. They could care less if we threaten to quit playing the game because behind us are 10 more new players or those that can care less. The bottom line is their bottom line, they want us to spend money for more time or goodies. I guess they forget that it is a form of relaxation and entertainment, not Vegas betting that we will buy lives and bonuses.

• Karliuski
    Karliuski Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Y hay niveles que cuestan pasar hasta aveces hasta que usamos potenciado res se pasa

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    Options

I haven't heard anything about a streak reset after so many days. As I said, the only info we have is that the higher your streak, the more likely you are to receive rare boosters.

• Karliuski
    Karliuski Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @Karliuski In this Community we only speak English. You can use a translator and repost in English or go to the international corner where you can speak Spanish https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/international-corner 🤗

@hechicerilla

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hello everyone

First of all, thank you all for sharing your thoughts with us regarding this.

As our Soda Moderator stated earlier in the discussion this is a test the Studio is running

We understand that you might not be happy with your experience or some changes, and that's why ask you to share constructive feedback with us, like: what would you like instead? How would you improve the feature? etc. , Every feedback shared here will be passed to the Studio.

Keep the feedback coming! In the end, that's the best way to improve the game we love so much! 🤗

• Jeanette_Colon
    edited August 2021
    Options

What I would like to see is the *Edited by CM: rude and offensive* reward to be taken away (Wonderball)! It's a wonder you all think this is worth trying out. Giving 5 min here 10 mins there is so ridiculous. You've heard us and yet you continue with this experiment. We apparently all liked the old version of as you work your way up you get a good slotted amount of time on rewards which allow us, the consumer to enjoy the game we love so much as you put it. Stop playing us with your rhetoric of you want to hear from us, we are and you all at King aren't listening, therefore you don't care. You want us to believe you do and you don't. I guess King can continue to do as it pleases, this is still America for now but I guess King is taking a page from our government and deciding for us and we still have a choice for now to continue playing or not. It's still free to me and I won't buy any extras so it will go slow and boring. Thanks King for wanting out input (NOT).

• tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Options

So Friday is here. New levels but no daily booster of any value. Nothing timed. All I got for a daily booster is a striped candy. And I log in daily. The boosters I get are getting worse, not better. Plus I was at the end of levels waiting for new ones. I don’t want to spend any more $. Please bring back the old daily boosters that were much more useful. I got nothing today, just a striped candy.

• Jeanette_Colon
    Options

OK so we are still with these 5 to 10 min rewards and of course it is annoying but now I get my daily Wonderball reward and not once but twice I happened to get gold bars. The first time I won 11 and the second time I won 1. Finally something to be excited about right? Not to fast, I never received them. I waited for them to appear but nothing so I contacted King and asked where they might be. After all the mumbo jumbo they ask if I took a screenshot of it before I began to play, are you kidding me, no I didn't know I had to, well after some back and forth they said they were going to gift me 10 bars (I won 11) but I went on something is better than nothing. Second time today I win 1 gold bar but this time I took a screenshot and asked where it was. After some back and forth they gave it to me. My point is now we have to fight for the free things. What is going on there. Very very annoyed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?