Kimmie Arcade skips over the free play time. What can I do?

Mishthefish
Mishthefish Posts: 11 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Support

At least twice now the arcade just skips over the free play time. Since games at this level can't be played without spending money, I really enjoy those few freebies. I've spent plenty to deserve those. Can someone deal with that. Yes, I have a great internet connection....

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,992 Soda Moderator

Not nice that you couldn’t play Kimmy’s Arcade in free time @Mishthefish 🙁 What you can try the troubleshooting. Sometimes your games needs a sort of reset. I’ve experienced myself during Kimmy’s Arcade my game closed (I was kicked out of the game 🤷‍♀️) and I lost the free time and no rewards. So I did the troubleshooting, particularly cleared the cache, and since then, no problems.

Troubleshooting: log out of the game - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

I hope you won’t get problems anymore 🙃

• Mishthefish
    edited July 2021

Thanks, Yosca. I play on a desktop, not phone, and not sure how to troubleshoot from there. If you think of anything just let me know. But thanks for much for answering.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,992 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2021

Hello again @Mishthefish 🙂

Are you playing Soda in Windows 10?

Resetting the app usually fixes most issues 👇🏻:

• Click on the Windows icon down to the left on your PC.
    • Choose ‘Settings’, the icon that looks like a cogwheel.
    • Go to ‘Apps’, then to ‘Apps & features’.
    • Find the game you have issues with and go to ‘Advanced options’.
    • Click on ‘Reset’.

To clear the cache:

1. Press the Ctrl, Shift and Del/Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
    2. Select All time or Everything for Time range, make sure Cache or Cached images and files is selected, and then click the Clear data button.

Hope this helps 🙃

• Mishthefish

Question: Hello Yosca or someone equally knowledgeable :)

The issue above issue was resolved but I didn't click reset in the app settings. If I do that will it start my game over or leave me at my current level with all my stuff? Currently missing my Piggy Bank and it was full and I was going to empty it. Been missing a couple of weeks now. So wondered if that was something I should do, but don't want to risk losing everything.

Thanks for your help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?