🎈⛰Upcoming Season Choose the theme! HERE
🎨 Share your thoughts on Season September HERE

Game froze......

LINDARAZOR1LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 131 Level 2

I was playing my level after purchasing gold bars etc, and I always make sure to pass as to not loose my boosters (so always add thec10 bars to continue, etc), but it froze..,I tried all, only option had was to restart phone, and now I'm back to the 1st jar instead the 5th...it happened 5 minutes ago....please, can you help get it back to the 5 bottles? You can check it out, as it just happened ....I passed a level so now got one jar....but game froze......I am so worried....the developers never answer me since almost threw years .....please PLEASE help me......I needed those badly......why can't they answer me.......😢😢.

Best, 

Jennifer 🌹.

Answers

• YoscaYosca Posts: 5,669 Soda Moderator

Hello @LINDARAZOR1

I can totally understand how annoying you are that your game froze and that you lost your streak as a result 🙁

Unfortunately, we can't change anything to get your streak back. If you win 5 levels on the 1st try in a row you will have your full streak back 🙂 Also I regularly lose my streak because I can't win the level. But you know what... If you have to try to win the same level a number of times and it still doesn't work, at some point you will get a pop-up that if you win the level now, depending on the number of stars that you collect, you arrive in a higher bottle of the streak. That happened to me too and I had the full streak back 🙃

I also recommend you do the troubleshooting 👇🏻, in the hope your game won’t freeze again.

Log out of the game-clear the cache (important)-power off the device-restart your device- check for game and device updates and log back into the game.

Also King recommends to have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• LINDARAZOR1LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 131 Level 2

Thank you so very much for your time and consideration! Means lots!!🌹🌹🥰🥰.

• YoscaYosca Posts: 5,669 Soda Moderator

You are welcome @LINDARAZOR1

Enjoy the Soda game and keep crushing 😎