We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Help with account sync.

I need help with syncing my account. I play CCSS on my iPhone. I used to be synced with Facebook but I've deleted that account; it's gone. I still have my game progress though; the game uses my Apple ID now. I don't recall exactly, but I believe once King could no longer log in with the FB account it reverted to my Apple account. But despite keeping progress there are some in-game issues (no player avatars or names; just gray anonymous squares for each player). So how do I keep progress, tranfer account, etc., to make this account unbroken? How to I sync/tranfer this game when the data is saved through Apple, keep my progress and fix these in-game issues? Thanks.

Comments

• thabalacaust
    thabalacaust Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks for your help. I have created a King account but I am unable to figure out how to sync my game with it. There is game progression sync option if you're using a Facebook account (not in the mobile app however; I found this in the web version of the game), but my game is being saved through Apple (see the pic). Is it possible to transfer/sync to the King account from Apple?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?