Where has my Friends gone? I Cannot ask for lives its Blank!!!

Options
Jeanean_Ashe
Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2

I cannot ask for lives because its Blank!!! I do not see Soda Friends to ask for lives or all Friends. It has been like this for awhile. It has happened one time before then I seen them. Now it is like it was before. Its all Blank!!! I do not see anybody!! Why do you want me to ask friends for lives when its all blank. :( :(

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Jeanean_Ashe As nix said, we have more reports about the missing friends list. So I found some info. I found some info:

We have been made aware of an issue with the connection between player Facebook profiles and their game. Facebook made some changes. We are currently working with Facebook to fix this and will get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we recommend that you do not take any steps to resolve the problem yourself, such as logging out of your Facebook profile or reinstalling the game. 

How does it affect my game?

This issue won’t affect the familiar gameplay and your normal level progression.

However, it might mean that you:

• Are unable to see your profile photo/avatar
    • Are unable to see other Facebook-connected players

What do I need to do?

Once the fix is in place, your profile photo will reappear and Facebook friends lists will return.

You might consider creating a King account, and sync your progress. (You can’t transfer your boosters, your gold can!) It gives you the same social opportunities to players that don’t have a Facebook account or do not want to connect it to our games. You can get extra lives, extra moves and get help to unlock new episodes from other King connected players.

Creating a King account couldn't be easier: 

• Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button down in the bottom left-hand corner
    • Tap the orange and yellow King icon
    • Choose your avatar and nickname
    • Enter your email address
    • Choose a password and head on back to the game, it's as simple as that!

Don't forget to save your email and password, because if you don't save your profile you won't be able to recover it in future!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?