We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Totally new

luckiedog
luckiedog Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello community, I am a 50 something young woman who has watched my daughter play online for years and this is my first foray into online games Dash a complete newbie… Unless you count Pac-Man on the Nintendo and 80s which, I RULED, But I have tried to leave comments and they are not showing and I’m totally for us and want to get involved and play games and meet people and have no idea where to start or which games to play… Will someone be my friend and help? I am stuck in bed for the next many months with the big C And I’m hoping this will double the boredom! Thanks to my future friends! Tara

Be in love with your life, every minute of it! - Jack Kerouac

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,914 Level 5

Welcome to the community @luckiedog Love your profile name 😁 it is awesome. I’d start with exploring the link below. Do baby steps 🤪

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/discover-the-community

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,958 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021

Hello and welcome to the Community @luckiedog 😊

Did you decide yet which game you want to play? If you go to https://www.king.com/ and click on games, in the top left, you will see the different games and you can try them out.

When you have decided which games you want to play you can, for example, create a King account. This is simple; when you play you get the option to save your game. With your email address and a password you create a King account and you can play your game anywhere with any device, without losing your progress, because you log in to your account.

Please note, this Community account is something completely different from your Game account, they are not connected to each other.

Feel free to ask me more. Oh and if you want to post a comment, scroll down to the blanc comment field below, type your comment and click on reply.

You can introduce yourself here and meet other players. (You can click/tap on the green words) Check out some fun stuff in the Soda Community 😁 if you like to win some gold bars or Community badges —> you have to check this page: Fun Area! And don’t forget to check out our Sodaliciously Hot 🌶 news here 

Have a Sodalicious day 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?