Switch Rewards Back To Old Format

Options
arbez
arbez Posts: 9 Level 2

While some of the new daily rewards seem great, I don't get double fish anymore and some levels are impossible to beat without them. Also the timed rewards are eaten away by all the pop ups. Do I want to...? No I want to play the game because I only have 5 min of a reward!!!

25 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

ยซ1

Comments

• agnusmopmire
    agnusmopmire Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Agree. Not a fan of the jack box pop up.

• Glenda53
    Glenda53 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I couldn't agree more. I really looked forward to double fish day, half an hour of blitzing through levels. I don't object to the new format but want the double fish back. Even better, give me double fish all the time as a reward for loyally playing this game for about the last 6 years! Should definitely be incentive schemes for people who play the game every day year after year. And recommend it to friends via word of mouth.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 94 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Options

Glenda53, i want the fish back too!.. the 2 hour daily boosters r gone...by *Edited by CM: rude and offensive*wonderballs with 5 mins of rewards!.. it so *Edited by CM: rude and offensive*!.. bring back the old daily boosters!.. why doesnt king care about all of our complaints..so many about this yet they do not change it back..

• Glenda53
    Options

I know! I don't even finish my half hour allocated daily time. The wonderball is not getting me over the ultrahard level I've been stuck on for 3 days. I'm so close to just giving it up altogether I'm that annoyed about it.

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Please switch the daily rewards back to the way it was.

The wonderballs are really useless to us dedicated players who play every day ...year after year.

I'm spending days now on the same level and to be honest I'm getting really bored with it now.

Please listen to us and fix this problem for us.

Thank you from a really frustrated player.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 94 Level 2
    Options

bring back the old daily booster format!.. what is king waiting for??.. just change it back!..

Everyone hates it!.. it such a bore anymore... bring back 2 hour daily boosters please!..๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Glenda53
    Options

Bring back our different boosters! We need fish!

• Florence58
    Options

@Glenda53

It doesn't look like you will be getting your fish back anytime soon.

We have been told basically to deal with it.

I miss my fish..some levels are well hard without them.

• Glenda53
    edited April 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: lobbying*

• Florence58
    edited March 2022
    Options

Exactly this..profit over people.

Such a shame they have taken the enjoyment away away from us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?