🥤Meet the Player- Yosca

Options
LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Discussions

Hello Sodalicious people! 

Candy Crush Soda is turning 7 and we want to celebrate it with all of you! That's why in November we will be introducing you to different players 

Meet today our Sodalicious Yosca! 

🎤 What level you are at? 

I’m waiting for level 7886, which will be released next Friday 😁

🎤 How long have you been playing Candy Crush Soda?

I started playing Soda in February 2015, so it's almost 7 years now.

🎤 Where are you playing from? 

I play from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 that’s in Europe

🎤What’s the best thing for you about Soda? 

Actually, I like everything about Soda. The different events, most features and of course some boosters. When I've passed a level, I'm curious about the next level, and that makes me want to keep going. And of course, as you can expect, I open the game every day with anticipation to see if BubbleGum Hill has come back into my game 😅

🎤 What’s your Fav booster?

Hmmm that’s pretty hard to answer 🤔. I like the Swedish fish, the striped and Super Sonic lolly, the free switch (the hand 😉), coloring candy..

🎤 What do you prefer Kimmy or Yeti? 

I think Kimmy. Yeti looks so clumsy 😆 At first I wasn't happy with Kimmy's change, but now I'm used to her.

🎤 What do you prefer BGH or Bear Brawl? 

Absolutely BGH! But more like the 'old' BGH. With different levels every week and not the same kind of levels every other week.

🎤What do you prefer Soda bottles or Gummy bears? 

I have no preference. Although I think the bear levels are a bit harder these days.

If you want to know more about @Yosca feel free to ask her any questions below! 👇️

More info and interviews about Meet the Player HERE

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?