Harvest Season Bear rewards not received

Options
oppadjtan
oppadjtan Posts: 10 Pro Player 👑

I am not receiving credit for collecting honey bears, although, all bears are supposed to count. Screenshots not in order but, last is a level played between the harvest season pics. Bear count does not change although wrapped candy does. This is my 3rd honey bear level that hasn't been counted. Not 3rd attempt, third level. Probably my 20th attempt since this reward appeared.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,118 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @oppadjtan

That is very annoying to hear you’re not receiving credit for collecting the bears. I have checked a level myself, and I have no problems with it, my bears are counted.

Please try this to see if something changes: log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

• oppadjtan
    Options

Yosca, thanks for the reply but after completing all your suggestions, it STILL DOES NOT COUNT MY HONEY BEARS! I hav 5 GB of memory available so there must be an ISSue with that reward. No problem with wrapped candies.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,118 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @oppadjtan I am sorry to hear the issue persists. We see more players having this problem so please provide me some more info:

-which model and version of device are you playing on 

-what is your game ID Click/tap here to find your game ID

• oppadjtan
    Options

User ID 1054594316 On a Samsung SM-T378V (Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8) Android version 8.1.0

• oppadjtan
    edited November 2021
    Options

So, it is now November 16 and the problem still exists. I was able to complete the previous bear tasks from levels other than honey bears, but now have the bear task again and it still won't count the honey bears I've earned playing level 4474. (At least 44 bears so far but 0 earned towards task completion!) PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM! I have updated app, cleared cache and restarted device.

• oppadjtan
    Options

EUREKA! It now appears the issue is fixed. Yay!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?