Why can I not see my friends?

Kinikat
Kinikat Posts: 4 Newbie

I know this question has been asked before, but I have tried turning iPhone off & on, Candy Crush is still active in my FB settings, checked that my email address matches that which I sign in with on FB, but unfortunately I can still only see computer generated profiles in Candy Crush. I have tried logging out of CC, but a warning pops up which says if I do I will go back to level 1! Unfortunately I also thought in an effort to rectify this that if I removed CC access to my friends on FB and then added it again it would reactivate the settings in CC, but once removed, it did not give me the option to give access again. It does not give me the option in CC settings to connect to FB. Please help 😕

Answers

• Kinikat

Hi @kiara_wael apologies for the confusion, but my query is with regard to Candy Crush Soda Saga and NOT Candy Crush Saga, sorry for any confusion which may have been caused 🙂

• Kinikat

@Nix66 apologies, please see my response, above. My query was with regards to Candy Crush Soda Saga and not Candy Crush Saga. Thank you 🙏

• Kinikat

Hi @Nix66, thank you so much for your reply. I only play CC Soda on my mobile; please can you confirm that if I do log out that I will not go back to level 1 as it says I will when I have attempted to log out previously and please are you able to confirm how I give CC Saga access to my friends list which I inadvertently removed in Facebook yesterday thinking it would give me the option to re-instate after, which it didn’t? Thank you so much! 🙏

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Kinikat and welcome to Soda community

Since the game settings don't give you the option to reconnect to Facebook, I suggest you create a King account (email + password) to save your progress, in case anything unexpected happens. With a King account you can be sure you'll always have the ability to log out and log in safely (so without losing your progress). To know more how and why a King account is important to save your progress check this page

Most importantly:

The game can be connected to both Facebook and a King account. These two accounts can be merged so you’re on the same level no matter which account you use in the game.

In case you close or cancel your Facebook account, Facebook is down or you don’t want to use Facebook, you can switch to your King account instead. All levels and Gold Bars are saved and you can continue playing from the same level with the King account.

If your Facebook friends no longer play the game or send you any Lives, you can then receive more Lives to the game’s inbox from other players with a King account.

How to merge or sync the 2 accounts: create a king account - visit king.com on pc/laptop (it doesn't work on mobile) - log in to your new King account and sync it with your FB account following these steps

The good news is this, if you can't log in with your Facebook credentials, you can do it with a King account and return to your synced progress and FB/ Kingdom friends. 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?