πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«Seeing Double!πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« Win Gold Bars! (FINISHED)

Nix66
Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
edited December 2021 in Contests
Contest time, Sodalicious Crushers!!

Are we seeing double? Are our eyes playing tricks on us? 😜

For this fun contest show me since I am from the β€œShow Me” state πŸ˜› as many double Coloring Candy side by side combinations as possible! I’m ready to be seeing double! πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

▢️ How to Participate

Play/replay your current Soda level or any level of your choice and during gameplay when you have created a side by side combination of Coloring Candies take a screenshot and post it here along with the level completion screenshot. That’s 2 screenshots per entry. It doesn’t matter the amount of earned stars just that the level was successfully completed.

⏸ Rules

The first screenshot must clearly show 2 side by side Coloring Candies.

The second screenshot must show the word β€˜Next’ to indicate the level was completed.

The first screenshot must be during gameplay and not just a beginning screenshot with zero points.

Post both screenshots together in one post.

Each level may only be posted once by each player. That’s one entry allowed per level per player. No limit on how many different level screenshots you may post.

No manipulation or editing of screenshots allowed with the exception of adding your name or initials.

No covering up of level numbers, number of moves, scores, or your avatar.

Terms and ConditionsΒ here.

πŸ†’ Prizes

The Top 3 players posting the most screenshots will each win Gold Bars for their Soda Game!

The very most β€œseeing double” inducing will receive 75 Gold Bars!!!

Next highest β€œseeing double” inducing will receive 50 Gold Bars!!

Following highest β€œseeing double” inducing will receive 25 Gold Bars!

πŸ” Duration

This contest will be open from Nov 30th until Dec 14th 7am CT.

Want to take part but don’t have a Community account yet? Sign upΒ πŸ‘‰Β HEREΒ πŸ‘ˆ!

Β«13456716

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?