Says internet connection error.

pdogahwu
pdogahwu Posts: 6 Level 2

This is happening for the last 2 months now. Only for Soda game. The other King games I have don’t have any issue. It’s not my internet. Why is this happening? I can’t get to send anything. No extra lives or etc. I don’t connect by Facebook but only just email!

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @pdogahwu

In that case, I suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me once

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the remaining option is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

This type of error may be caused by various reasons and it often signals the app got corrupted.

In this state, your game is offline: can't play events normally, use your goldbars or make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it. Most importantly, even if you have a King/ Facebook account, you're playing without saving your progress on King servers.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, your progress you made before this issue onset will be saved and restored after you'll log in to your account again.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

Answers

• pdogahwu

I also can’t even log out and in out of the soda game!

• Jillian1030
    Jillian1030 Posts: 2 Newbie

Need help with game. Soda Crush, states no connection. Frequently try to reconnect w/FB w/out any change. Still remains unconnected and can’t access my lives, coins, etc. please fix this!

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @pdogahwu and @Jillian1030 , welcome to Soda community

It looks like you're having this type of connection error, can you confirm please?

• PetervdH
    PetervdH Posts: 6 Level 2
  • pdogahwu
    edited December 2021

@Pitty_Kitty yes. I’m logging in by email only with the right password and I’m connected to the internet for sure.

I downloaded other king games and logged in by email and those games are fine. It’s now soda crush and candy crush that has this error

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓

Hello @pdogahwu

In that case, I suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me once

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the remaining option is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

This type of error may be caused by various reasons and it often signals the app got corrupted.

In this state, your game is offline: can't play events normally, use your goldbars or make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it. Most importantly, even if you have a King/ Facebook account, you're playing without saving your progress on King servers.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, your progress you made before this issue onset will be saved and restored after you'll log in to your account again.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

• pdogahwu

Thanks @Pitty_Kitty . I had to uninstall and lose my boosters but at least I’m back to my level from a while back! Thanks for answering and your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?