Transferring my game to a new laptop

Shelleydale
Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2

I sort of figured out how to make the change, but you've stolen my 257 fish in the Kimmy fishing game.

When I first opened the game on my new laptop, they were there- 257. Then they suddenly switched to 0. I was about to write, when they once again went to 257. Now they have switched again to 0.

Give me back my fish please! Would also like to have my old picture, which came from my facebook game and has vanished. I had to choose another one. I also noticed that a total stranger is using my facebook Avatar ( My feet on a bright rug ) How can this be???

Answers

• Shelleydale

I remain frustrated ! Nothing is working right on my game.

My fish continue to move from the top of the leader board to zero, with no reason ( i.e.. I have not earned any fish in the interval.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND what you are talking about when you recommend clearing caches and keeping data. Is there anyone else who can explain this to someone who is not particularly computer Savy.

In addition, since my last note , ( yesterday, ) my Apple 11 version of my game has stopped working. As so many before me have complaine, I get messages saying that I have no internet connection. There is NOTHING WRONG WITH MY PHONE. All other internet works fine . Without thei nternet, I am not in the weekly race, I cannot get or give lives to my carefully acquired friends, ( finally got Social Hub after a yearof waiting.). Can also not log in to King community. How ironic!.

Another problem, when ever I sign in, my passwordis not being recognized. I have kept track of this, and it has happened on 12/28, 12/29. 12,31, and today.

As I said, FRUSTRATED

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,924 Level 5

Hello @Shelleydale the fish count is kept on the device just like all boosters. It will not transfer to diff device. That has been my experience.

• Shelleydale

OK - so now I.'m getting angry rather than frustrated.

My internet still is not working on my mobile device.

My fish on the Kimmy fisjhing Kimmy game on my laptop kept alternating between 223 ( the highest number, which I EARNED on this device, and Zero ( presumably from my old laptop which I spi;led coffee on and is now sitting in a repair shop awaiting a new keyboard.

After three days, I finally sicceeded in pasing a hard level, followed by a second success . Now my fish total has gone to 34 and the 223 hqve completely vanished. With seven or so hours left in the game I WANT MY 223 +m 34 FISH BACK.

As i do not buy boosters or goldbars, it is hard enough for me to progress in my game. I dio not need your messed up tech to make it even harder. Is there not someone in the tech department who can fix this, I appreciate the answers from volunteers, but they are rrarely accurate and ,at least in my case, never helpful

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,924 Level 5
  • Shelleydale

e-mail provided does not work. Surprise

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?