Episode race locked

Options

Locked out of Episode race, created account and got confirmation of it but can’t log into it. Help?

Comments

• Rubygemstone
    Rubygemstone Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I have internet connection and can play the game, But the Episode race is locked. Tried to log into account from Episode page, but it said wrong email and password combination. I do have an account and correct email and password.

Nix66 wanted a response to her but can’t see how to do it . Said to write @Nix66 to send notification. Confused. HELP!

• Rubygemstone
    Options

@Nix66

I am In Soda, but where my avatar should be there is a picture of a lock. (By the way, my avatar is correct everywhere else) I can still play the episodes and advance . But if I click on the I above all the avatars, a pop up appears headlined "Episode race". It says that to compete with other players you need a King account and has a link to create an account. Well, I do have an account. If I click on that link and try to log in, it says it wrong password and email combination. If I log out of that screen another pop up comes saying if I continue without an account I can't earn rewards from Episode Race. Again, I do have an account.

I have too many hard earned boosters to do that last resort suggestion that still may not work. So Sad. Played for years and now this. And, I just don't know how to upload the pop up, but I described what happened accurately. Game has really disappointed me. Some tech person should have an answer!

• Rubygemstone
    Options

@Nix66

For more clarity, I do have access to the game and can advance in the race. Evidently, since Soda does not recognize my log in, so I cannot earn rewards from it even if I win the race.

I am, however, still able to ask for extra lives and receive them and give them. That part works as usual. Bizarre!

• Rubygemstone
    Options

@Nix66

Unfortunately, I have a new issue with this game. Candy Crush Soda at level 3194

With my last issue, I mysteriously got 50 gold bars. I used some, leaving 32. Now I suddenly see only 18. Where did they go?

Also, I have been collecting fish in the fishing event that show up during the game, but in the final tally, the count is zero.

Why aren't my fish being counted? Please help.

Miriam

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?