๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

The game is not allowing me to use my gold bars. What should I do?

fred100177
fred100177 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Support

I purchased gold bars for Blossom Blast and usually all is well, but for some reason it keeps telling me my "purchased failed" and to come back later. I have 63 gold bars and I cannot use them. Help please!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,698 Soda Moderator

Hello @fred100177 and welcome

The community you originally posted is about Candy Crush Soda but don't worry this discussion will be moved to Blossom Blast Community here ๐Ÿ˜€

Sorry to hear about your problem. Where do you play Blossom Blast? On app? On browser? On what device?

Let's check if troubleshooting helps.

• check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • check for Blossom Blast app and device updates
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of game app directly (Android). More infoย here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Additionally, do you see a red band in your profile settings saying "there was a connection error, try again in a bit?"

Tagging also @DieOmimi as she might be more familiar with the game ๐Ÿ˜€

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Thank you @Pitty_Kitty.

@fred100177 I'm playing Blossom Blast on my mobile device and have no problems with the game. I can also use my gold bars to add additional moves, for example.

I know that there are problems on other platforms. That's why we recommend playing on a mobile device.

Please follow the steps @Pitty_Kitty has shown. I hope you can play again without any problems.ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?