Hey! Join us!

Season May is here in two different versions, 🌪 Storm 🌪 and 🧽 Mischief 🧽. Find out which story you have HERE
🌸 Which season from January to March did you like the most? Let us know! HERE
Help us make Soda better 🏆 Let us know what you think about the feature Team Rankings HERE
💰️❌ Purchase issues on Facebook! More info HERE

Prepare a cake event

DolceMaggieDolceMaggie Posts: 1 Newbie

I have NOT played in this team event for a while and I had NOT lost my chef hat last time. Now the game says I HAVE lost the hat and placed me under the glass cover and bla bla bla. But it not true. What should I do?

Answers

• YoscaYosca Posts: 7,960 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @DolceMaggie

That's very strange, losing the chef’s hat for no reason. Maybe someone else has played with your game? It couldn't just be that you lose the chef's hat because you haven't played for a while 🤔

I can’t change it, you could try troubleshooting 👇 , hopefully this won’t happen again.

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 19,645 Legend

Hello @DolceMaggie and welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

Once the previous Bake a Cake event ends you and any other teammates are released. It wouldn’t carry over to a new Bake a Cake event. All teammates start the new event having a Chef’s hat. 🤗

If the troubleshooting provided by Yosca does not release you then you could pass 5 levels and win your Chef’s hat back. 😉

You can do it! I had to earn back my Chef’s hat earlier today and if I am able to do it then so are you. Good luck!