Why did my fish just disappear?

Options
angelicosugar
angelicosugar Posts: 6 Level 2

I was in first place on the leader board.... I played a round (still in first place) I played another and literally saw my points/fish reduce to zero and move to last place! What is going on!!!?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to Soda community

This bug was reported last week here, I'm sorry to hear your game's been affecting

Could you provide more details so this problem can be looked into?

• what version is your Soda app?
    • what is the make and model of your device?
    • what is your user ID? This number allows your game to be locate by Support. Here's how you can find it

Thank you!

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Options

A glitch @fucko Logout, clear cache, and see. If not, sorry.

• angelicosugar
    Options

Thanks @Pitty_Kitty

The version I'm playing is 1.210.1

I'm playing on a Samsung S20fe

and my user ID is 5207406572

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @fucko I am sorry to hear you have this issue in the fishing tournament. Last week there was a bug (as @Pitty_Kitty also said) and the Studio fixed it. So I will report this too, since I myself noticed yesterday the tournament wasn’t in my game and tody it’s back 🤷‍♀️. All we can do is reporting this and I hope your fish totals will be restored 🤞.

• angelicosugar
    Options

Thanks @Yosca yes that is exactly what happened. I started playing - earned the fish, was sitting in first place and then the tournament also disappeared from my game it was when it reappeared I saw my fish disappear and I dropped down to last place ☹ also last month I was upto nearly 300 consecutive days played...... and for no reason whatsoever it changed to 23! seriously? I give up!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?