The game asks me to transfer my Fb account to a Kingdom Account

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022

Ok, thank you for giving more details.

The situation is this. As your know, the games will not be available on the platform king.com at some point. The site won't be closed but you won't be able to play the games.

To be clear, your gaming account aka King account won't be closed. It's not related to the fact that king.com is being closed.

But to log in to your King account and go to your levels and play, you need to download the app of the game first. If you don't have the app on your pc, then you can't play the game anymore because with king.com being discontinued, you don't have the option of playing on browser anymore.

Some King game apps can be downloaded on your windows 10 pc. Where can they be downloaded? On the Microsoft Store app of your computer. On your computer you won't find Google play store. Only Microsoft Store. If you don't know Microsoft Store app you can open ""Start" menu of your pc and type "microsoft store". It should appear.

For example I have windows 10, just like you. I can tell which game can be downloaded, if you'd like.

When I got my new laptop I have now, I opened Microsoft store and searched for the apps of Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Friends and downloaded them. (After that you'll be able to find them in your start menu.) I logged in to my existent King account and found my old progress for each game.

• Pitty_Kitty

Of course, before downloading an app you need to consider the free and available storage in your computer.

If there aren't at least 2 GB of free storage in your pc, no game app is guaranteed to perform properly

• DebW17
    DebW17 Posts: 11 Level 2

I'm sorry, I know I am probably missing something obvious. I understand the process, but I still don't see how the downloaded app and site interact. Maybe I will just have to try it.

• Pitty_Kitty

It's totally okay @DebW17 I tend to give answers based off of the common situations I see here on support. So it's possible I take some notions or situations for granted, I'm sorry. But I have no problems at all with adding more directions if you need them.

Besides, I'm familiar with your device operating system. (However I did mistakenly say I have w10. I updated to windows 11 recently but windows store and game apps have not changed so it's all good)

let's do this one step at the time. Have you found Microsoft Store app in your computer?

• DebW17
    edited February 2022

I have downloaded it. It's showing as correctly installed but when I click play it brings up the orange intro screen then switches itself off.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 2022

Well, this is a different problem 😥.

Is your windows 10 updated?

Does your pc have at least 2 GB of free storage?

Did you try to uninstall Soda app, restart your pc and install Soda app again?

• DebW17
    edited February 2022

This problem only became evident when I downloaded the game after your last message. According to my PC, I have almost 500GB free, the download page says the game is 85.68 MB which is worrying when you think it's 2GB. I have deleted, restarted and reinstalled with the same result. The orange start screen comes up, it says loading and the little spinny wheel arrives, then it all goes away and the game doesn't open.

• Pitty_Kitty

If you have 500 GB then your storage is more than fine. 2 free GB is just a minimum requirement, that's all. The game itself shouldn't be that size.

Does this crashing issue happen with other apps too? Game apps and non game apps?

Is your windows 10 (operating system) updated? What is the latest version?

• DebW17

Everything is the latest version and I have not had this with any other apps.

• tatys
    tatys Posts: 0 Newbie

I have been playing for 10 years they told me to open an account and I change my password because I didn’t remember it AND I LOST ALL MY GAME PLEASE HELP ME I DONT WANT TO START IN 1

taty

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?