The game asks me to transfer my Fb account to a Kingdom Account

Options

Comments

• Lanciest
    Lanciest Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Man ... that is sucks. I can't help. Send a message to the support. I can't login with my facebook, I don't know why

• maggi62
    maggi62 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I play soda on several devices I got one device moved from Facebook to King when I tried to log on another device would not accept email. I can not get device synced together so do I need to delete and start again.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @maggi62 and welcome to Soda community

Wait, don't delete anything!

Let's try and understand what's going on first. Would you mind providing more infos?

• Did you use the same email address for the Facebook account and King account when you try to create a King account?
    • Did you use a email address for your King account that is different from the email address used in FB account?
    • Do you happen to play other King games beside Soda? If that's the case, did you use the same FB account for them as Soda? or did you use a different account for these other games before this account transfer situation came up?

• As for your devices, can you tell me the make and models of your devices on which you play Soda?
    • Are you having any issues with the one device that you used to move to a King account?

thank you!

• Courtot
    Courtot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

J ai l meme problèmes j ai essayé avec la meme adresse mail ca marche pas .et avec une autre adresse non plus. Que fate je suis sur une tablette samsung qui a 4ans.

Cordialement

• Soda_bottelet
    Soda_bottelet Posts: 268 Level 3
    Options

Why does Facebook has been removed from this game? I don’t understand why.

That can my progress be lost (back to level 1) I don't want that! That happening for this screenshot of today

Thanks.

• glowstars
    glowstars Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Jumping on this thread as I'm having trouble doing this. I can't login to a king account using the email/password I use for the community forums but am given no option to register a fresh account.

• mel155
    mel155 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I am unable to log in to my King account on my iPad since I got the notice about needing to move away from Facebook. I have had a King account for years, but when I try to log in to that on my iPad it says there is a connection error and to try again later. I didn't have the issue when logging in from my phone and also logged into the regular Candy Crush on my iPad without a problem. My iPad iOS is updated, so is the app, and I have force-closed everything, rebooted and tried again multiple times. (using the same email on FB and King). Seems that there are others having the same challenge. Would deleting the game and reinstalling fix it? I'm on level 8509 and this is really frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?