New account

baner
baner Posts: 1 Newbie

Trying to log ont from Facebook account and chamge to King account but you say that the e-mail already exist. How do i proceed?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hello @baner and welcome to Soda community

I'm sorry to hear this, other players have reported it too 😥

There is an alternative solution but you would need to use a laptop/pc because the procedure doesn't work on Soda app nor mobile devices.

• visit king.com on your laptop/pc, go to "games" section and create a King account. Then go to your settings and link it to your Facebook account (follow these steps)
    • After this you'll be able to enter your King account credentials and find all your progress from any Soda app on any device

Let me know if this helps

• GinnyS
    GinnyS Posts: 1 Newbie

I followed all these steps. King account says I have successfully synced accounts. I'm still getting the message that the Email already exists and I am not allowed to change from Facebook sign in to email sign in on 2 of my devices.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @GinnyS

I see. Would you mind providing more details?

• Did you use the same email address for the Facebook account and King account when you created a King account?
    • Did you use a email address for your King account that is different from the email address used in FB account?
    • Do you happen to play other King games beside Soda? If that's the case, did you use the same FB account for them as Soda? or did you use a different account for these other games?

What devices do you use to play Soda? (make and model)

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?