new update

Options
tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

this morning I updated the game and since then, Mr.Toffe's fair, 1 supersonic lollipop, disappeared from my game.Can someone help me? My game is having a problem.

Best Answer

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @tininha1975 Your map should be like this:

Did you save your game? Then open the game app, tap on profile, tap on log out, clear cache, restart your device and log back in, replay some levels and MTF should be back.

• Kimberli_Hutton
    Kimberli_Hutton Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi my name is Kim Hutton and I didn't get any new update How do I get this new update please help me

• tininha1975
    Options

@Yosca, can you send me the pictures of what i have to do. Because there are some things you told me to do that I didn't understand. Ex: where do i log in again?

• Yosca
    edited February 2022
    Options

Did you save your game @tininha1975 ? That is important to find your progress back, once you log back in.

Open the game app and tap on profile

You will see this 👇, scroll down and tap on log out

Clear cache:

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Open the game app and tap on “played before”

Use the same log in as before (King or Facebook account) I use a King account, so I tap on login with email (red arrow)

And voilà

• tininha1975
    Options

@Yosca,I did everything you said, but I only recovered the supersonic lollipop, Mr.Toffe's fair, it didn't come back and now even the Social Hub, disappeared! I need more help please!

• Yosca
    Options

Did you replay some levels? @tininha1975 ? You may need to log in and log out a few times and replay levels. Your map still doesn’t look the same as mine 🤔. Did you check for device updates?

• tininha1975
    Options

@Yosca, I checked the updates, everything is ok, but it's still the same, I thought the supersonic lollipop had come back, but unfortunately it didn't, the only thing that came back was Social Hub. I do not know what else to do to get my game back to normal!

And it's showing this pink band, which almost covers the level I'm at

• Yosca
    Options

Did you see the pink after the update @tininha1975 ?

Okay let’s try this (and please do all the steps!)

Close the game app - clear the cache (again) - sign out from Wifi or signal - wait 10 seconds then sign in wifi or signal - open the game app - replay some levels

If the problem still exists I will need some info from you.

What kind of device are you playing the game on? For Android: Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-695F) For iPhone: Settings -General -About - (for example Model number MRY42QL/A)

What is the version of your game?

• tininha1975
    Options

@Yosca,thanks for the help, this morning I did what you said and it came back, but it still has the pink belt

• Yosca
    Options

Can you give me some info @tininha1975 👇

What kind of device are you playing the game on? For Android: Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-695F) For iPhone: Settings -General -About - (for example Model number MRY42QL/A)

What is the version of your game?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?