🥤 Meet the player- Traci!

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited February 2022 in Discussions

Hello Sodalicious people! 

Let’s celebrate all together the month of Love all over the world with our most soda crushers players! 

And, since we want to know better our players that’s why this month we have introduced to the whole world the winner from Valentine's card competition here! 

Meet @Racoon7

Let's get to know her better!         

🎤 What level you are at? 

I am currently on level 683

🎤 How long have you been playing Candy Crush Soda?

I started playing in July 2021

🎤 Where are you playing from? 

I live in Cornwall, England, UK

🎤What’s the best thing for you about Soda?

Without a doubt, it has to the Sodalicious community. The CM's do an amazing job creating and hosting super cool contests and challenges, and there is a lot of fun and camaraderie between players and CM's alike 😊

🎤 What’s your favorite booster? 

Hard to choose just one. Probably the Supersonic Lolly, but I very rarely use it as they are harder to obtain. I love Colour Bombs, I'm very addicted to making them, even if it just for fun in a game🤣 I also love Colouring Candies and find them very helpful. I guess if I had to pick one it would be Colouring Candies.

🎤 What do you prefer Olivia or Yeti? 

Olivia

🎤 What do you prefer Kimmy's Arcade or Bake a Cake? 

It has to be Bake a Cake. I have not had any events in my game until now very recently, however, I have always had Bake a Cake which I love. I love helping my team out 😊 (First time I have had Bear Brawl, which I played yesterday. That was a lot of fun)

🎤What do you prefer Soda bottles or Chocolate levels? 

Oooh! It has to be Chocolate, after all, it's the season of love 😁🌹

Happy Valentine's Day everyone 🤗

If you want to know more about ....  feel free to ask her any questions below! 👇️

💫 No account yet? Sign up in 2 seconds!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?