Wonder Ball vs Previous version of Daily Bonus (boosters)

Options
Ellogden
Ellogden Posts: 1 Newbie

I would look forward to "down time" for the game. The beginning of this week there was a change from the single booster and 30 minute play time to the Wonder Ball. Wonder Ball does give the 30 minute play time and a 5 minute booster, on occasions two 5 minute boosters, which most of the time is used up by the pop ups before the game begins, 2 or 3 minutes of booster time for game use, today was 1 minute 23 seconds of time. I am currently on level 5221, I forsee being at this level for quite some time, it is an Ultra Hard Level, I have used the boosters I had available. I do not mind playing the same level for a while for I relied on assistance of the Daily Boosters to eventually get past difficult levels. To be honest, I have not enjoyed playing the game this past week.

Comments

• vinny99
    vinny99 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

February 12

Playing for over 6 years, over level 5345 n over 440 days of daily boosters, now changed to wonder balls!.. how do i get the regular daily boosters back??.. 2 hours of color bomb, fishes n jelly bomb.. this is ridiculous!.. king don't care about our complaints... this is absolutely ridiculous!.. what am i gonna do with 5 mins of reward??.. pathetic. If you guys don't change back to daily rewards, I am deleting it.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

Vinny99 u stole my comment...i wrote that same comment a few days ago..

• vinny99
    Options

Yes. I thought you highlight ed the concern pretty nicely. That's why.

• vinny99
    Options

@King. Is anyone interested/listening??

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,211 Level 4
    Options

Are you talking about the bonus for signing in daily? Mine hasn't changed, yet.

I get what I think is the wonderball in quest rewards. The first time they had 2+ hours unlimited lives and 30+ minutes of boosters. I thought to myself...wow this is awesome! Next time it was 5-15 mins for boosters and lives.

Like @Ellogden said there's 2 mins left by time you get to the map. Not a fan of rewards from current wonderball.👎

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

It sounds like a lot of people not liking the new daily rewards.

Are you listening to your players?

It's the same reward everyday and the silly 5 min ones ..what's the point.

I'm on level 7720 lots of years playing..now I'm bored.

Please fix this.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options

I absolutely hate the daily booster wonderball is awful!... im over level 5400, daily booster day 450 n it changed to wonderball like 3 weeks ago.. it sucked the fun right out of this game..it boring anymore..i been playing since 2014... looked forwarded every day to play, now i wanna delete it.. what am i gonna do with 5 mins of a reward??.. its pathetic that king thinks we want these daily boosters!.. bring back the 2 hours of fish, color bomb n speckle bomb!.. so many are complaining, why isn't king listening??!!!

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

@Nix66

So you have just told us players to be thankful and grateful for the free boosters..really.

If it wasn't for us players the game wouldn't exist.

If it ain't broken don't fix it!!

Is there anywhere else we can make our words heard because no one is listening here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?