updates from microsoft store

Norma_Shook
Norma_Shook Posts: 5 Level 2

I download candy crush soda saga a long time ago for microsoft store it was working great until the last update and know it will not load. Please help me.

Comments

• heathergirl
    heathergirl Posts: 2 Newbie

Soda stopped loading on Feb 15 I uninstalled and installed and cleaned my computer and the game will not load what happened. I enjoyed the game thru Microsoft HELP

• 123456789Sonia
    123456789Sonia Posts: 2 Newbie

Es hermoso el juego

• creyher
    creyher Posts: 3 Newbie

Same here as Norma, have cleared everything as suggested, rebooted my computer , several times. Candy Crush Soda still will not open, can't do the other things suggested if it will not even open... if there was an update from Microsoft on the 15th, then this must be the problem... when I go to the Microsoft store and bring up the app, only option is a "play" button, hit the play button, still does not open, there is not an option to uninstall on that page. If I uninstall from my apps, will I loose where I am??? Have been playing for many years and am not wanting to loose where I am. Please HELP!!!

• Barb1957
    Barb1957 Posts: 14 Pro Player 👑

Same as Norma and Creyher! Please advise how to fix before the end of the day so we don't have to start back on Day 1!!!

• creyher

Has anyone heard back from them? I even emailed support... NO response!!! After making an account here, lost my progress in Candy Crush Saga... been playing since 2015... took me back to Game one!!!

• Claudine-5
    Claudine-5 Posts: 13 Level 2

I can't get to open up on laptop I have repaired, reset, cleared cache, ran virus, ran updates, and so on it for over 1 week..it came up one morning and that night it was gone again...

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,675 Soda Moderator

Hello Soda Players!

We have reported the loading issue that many windows 10 players have been experiencing for the last few days, ever since the app received the update to version 1.211.900.0.

The Studio is currently investigating this. We don't know when the fix will be released unfortunately.

As soon as we updates about this issue from the Game Studio we'll be sure to post them on the community.

Thank you for your patience. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,675 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hello @creyher and welcome

Did you use a King account to save your progress? You should be able to return to your progress unless you lost your credentials. Note that you have the option to reset your password.

Did you played without a King account? In this case progress is lost permanently

To recover your progress first create King account if you don't have one already. Then please contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress:

Contact Player Support: open game app (on mobile devices) - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Good luck 🙂

• creyher

Pitty_Litty Hello, Since having problems with Candy Crush Soda, decided I should probably save my progress in Saga. Created an account and lost all progress on Saga, it brought up a brand new game, starting at game one... I can't give you my old account as it no longer comes up... I play on my home computer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?