Was at level 2503 and then went in Face Book now at level 588 ? What is body?

basic122
basic122 Posts: 4 Newbie

Was at level 2503 and then went in Face Book now at level 588 ? What is body?

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @basic122 !

Thank you for getting back to me 🙂

It may seem that your King account and Facebook account aren't synced properly.

Check out this guide to sync the progress between your 2 account. you need to visit king.com on your computer and log in to your King account. Then you'll be asked to link that account with your Facebook account.

Then I would log out from Facebook, clear cache/history of your browser, make sure browser is updated (check here) and try a different browser if the password problem persists.

Do any of your computers have Windows 10 operating system? In that case, you can download Soda app from Microsoft Store. Usually the game on app is more stable than the browser version 🙂

Just so you know, if you play on Soda app on your phone or windows 10/11 pc, it's advised to log in to your King account since Soda is moving away from Facebook log in eventually.

As far as we know you'll still be able to play on Facebook through a browser in the future but not on king.com page

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @basic122 and welcome to Soda community 😀

What happened exactly? Please provide as many details as possible

Were you playing with a King account when you were at 2503 and then switched to Facebook account and found 588?

Where do you play Soda? On app? Or on facebook webpage?

What device do you use?

thank you

• basic122

Was on facebook and facebook at that time said that facebook was not going to support Candy Crunch Soda at that time so I have 3 computers and 1 phone on Candy Soda. But only facebook on all my devices says the same thing. They are all at as of now on level 2515 as of now. But all of them are on the correct level except facebook But when I go on Facebook to play I`m on level 588 even when I log off and resign it will not accept my password or email as it says does not recongize my password and can only sign in with the password with automatic sign in that brings only level 588. that is a right amount of ************ But will not show my password so I can find out how to change that on facebook.. As everyone knows King will not support candy soda at end of March. I have tried every thing on the opening page but I`m always blocked from doing so .Hopefully this can get resolved soon Thanks in advance for help I tried everything that I can, Have a great day

Steve M

• basic122

Forgot to say when I`m on King .com All my levels are correct it`s only facebook is where my problem is.

Steve M

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓

Hello @basic122 !

Thank you for getting back to me 🙂

It may seem that your King account and Facebook account aren't synced properly.

Check out this guide to sync the progress between your 2 account. you need to visit king.com on your computer and log in to your King account. Then you'll be asked to link that account with your Facebook account.

Then I would log out from Facebook, clear cache/history of your browser, make sure browser is updated (check here) and try a different browser if the password problem persists.

Do any of your computers have Windows 10 operating system? In that case, you can download Soda app from Microsoft Store. Usually the game on app is more stable than the browser version 🙂

Just so you know, if you play on Soda app on your phone or windows 10/11 pc, it's advised to log in to your King account since Soda is moving away from Facebook log in eventually.

As far as we know you'll still be able to play on Facebook through a browser in the future but not on king.com page

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?