Rewards

Options
ashwinhr
ashwinhr Posts: 4 Newbie

When a person gets to a number which is the exact reverse of the winning number, ex: you get 37 when the moves run out and the target number is 73, the person can be rewarded with anything like a life, a striped candy etc.

The reverse number is calculated only when the moves run out and not if one quits the game at that number.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @ashwinhr and welcome to Soda communitty!

I'm sorry but I don't understand you idea 😅 Can you elaborate more?

Are you referring to Candy Crush Soda scores in levels? there are no target scores or winning scores in Soda🤔

Thank you

• ashwinhr
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi Pitty kitty,

# 1. What I an referring to is in Candy Crush soda saga, there are a fixed number of moves to complete each game. Lets say, Game #2599 has 32 bears to be found. with 33 moves. If , when the move counter becomes 0, I have found only 23 bears (23 is opposite of 32), I can be rewarded with any goodie, This is applicable only when the counter is 0 and not if I quit the game when the bear count comes to 23.

# 2. Also, in the Shop (top right hand corner), when we get the free goodies and claim it, the window should normally close, but it goes back to the previous window and we have to quit 2 windows to get back to the game.

Have many other ideas. Will share if you are interested.

Ashwin

*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address/phone number - Our House Rules

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @ashwinhr !

Thank you for explaining it. So your idea is about a side event that works if you fail a level in certain conditions. It's interesting 👍️

Let's keep a post about one idea only so we avoid confusion. Please post your second idea on a new post, thank you.

If you have more ideas and they're not already listed in the master list of ideas here feel free to post them😀

Also, I hope the number at the end of your post is not your phone number. 😅 Private infos like phone numbers, email addresses or even personal photos shouldn't be posted on the forum as a precaution. If it's your number, I'll have to notify community manage so it can be removed.

thank you!

• ashwinhr
    Options

Hi,

oopsmsorry its my phone number.please delete.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?