Mr Toffee’s Fair

Options
Kadoug518
Kadoug518 Posts: 8 Level 2

For the pass three days I have been waiting for one of the other two players on Mr Toffee’s fair to complete the second of their two squares so we can get the boosters and move on. I have no levels left to complete so I’m stuck waiting for one of them to finish or until new levels come out the end of the week. I suggest a way to contact the other players. I could have finished this challenge yesterday. Also, you should be playing with someone on the same Continent because of the time differences. I’ve said it more then once but Mr Toffee’s fair is unfair. We should have the option to contact other players we are playing with and also have the option over leaving and going to another board.

14 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Kadoug518
    Kadoug518 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

PS I maybe new to using this but not new to the game. I’ve been playing for years.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @Kadoug518 and welcome to Soda community!

Thank you for submitting your idea! 🙂

this is a popular topic among Soda players. In fact, a version of what you're suggesting was tested by some players some time ago but it looks like that didn't take off. You can have a look at it here

But maybe players would be still interested in contacting players who take part in Mr Toffee Fair, also known as "4 in a row" now.

Also being able to refresh the board seems interesting

I'll add this idea to the master list here, beside other ideas concerning 4 in a row 👍️

• Calamity_Coyote
    Calamity_Coyote Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options

I would very much like to see a time limit auto boot of about 24 hours for these squatters. Being able to send a message would be nice, but I found that even that often did not get them to move even back when it was an option of Mr Toffee. I think it's because some do not understand how it is played and do think they should block for the win. With the pre-loaded messages you could send last time, you couldn't really help them understand either.

Best thing is to auto boot them. Many times I have completed two tiles in one row only to have it blocked by one player. Then I would complete two tiles in another row to have the second player block that path also. I would then have to complete yet another row all by myself to close out the round. So that ends up being 4 days to complete.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?