I was on level 2000+. Now I’m back to level one. Please restore my progress lest I have to quit!

joannegoffredo
joannegoffredo Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing for years. Somewhere in the 2000 level. Can’t get my progress back after trying everything in F&Qs. Please restore my progress! Help would be appreciated!

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,917 Level 5

Hello @joannegoffredo Just follow the instructions the link below

Have you lost your levels? A guide on how to keep your game saved! — King Community

if all failed, then you need to contact player support from your game app. they will be able to manually restore it for you. Good Luck.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @joannegoffredo and welcome to Soda community!

If you lost your progress on Soda game, please contact Player Support so they can restore your levels manually.🤗

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

I'm a moderator and I'm a soda player like you who volunteers here in Soda community 🤗 Unfortunately I can't restore your levels for you

hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?