We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Windows 7 pc and I cant access my games as i don't have facebook. ie candy crush saga and soda. Help

K9michka
K9michka Posts: 3 Newbie

I don't have a facebook account and I'm running windows 7. All info is synced but I can't play candy crush saga or soda. Why the difficulty? I never had a problem before until this last big change on March 31

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @K9michka and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to inform you that King games are not playable on king.com site anymore. King made the decision to remove the games from that platform.

Read the official announcement here

To keep playing Candy Crush Soda Saga, there is the option to download the game app if you're able use a different device that is able to install the app. For example: a smartphone, tablet or a Windows 10/Windows 11 computer

Unfortunately, only laptops/pcs that run Windows 10 or Windows 11 are able to let you download Candy Crush app from Microsoft Store. Windows 7 can't.

Here is the complete list of stores, depending on the device, where you can download Soda app from:

Apple: App store, Android: Google Play, Windows, Amazon

This may not be a ideal situation but at least the game as app version is more stable than king.com platform and offers you more events 🙂

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?