Friends have disappeared

124ยป

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hello @Debbie_Louw and welcome to Soda community!

Let's see what we can do

• do you save your progress with a King account or Facebook account?
    • do you play on Soda app downlaoded from Microsoft Store in you computer? Or do you play on Facebook site?
    • Which is the make and model in your phone? And your computer?
    • please share screenshots of your map on your devices. It'd be really helpful

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

Thanks!

• Peb
    Peb Posts: 28 Level 2

USER ID 1018410718 on my app

I apologize if you thought I was using bad language. My caps are just my frustration like when I talk with a friend. Sorry that you took my language as offensive.

• Peb

USER ID 1018410718 on my app

I apologize if you thought I was using bad language. My caps are just my frustration like when I talk with a friend. Sorry that you took my language as offensive.

May 18

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @Peb !

It wasn't just about the caps but thank you for accepting my invitation to keep the conversation moderated and kind ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ I appreciate it

community mananger reported back today. there might have been some issues but you should be able to see Social Hub in your game, now. So that's great news ๐Ÿ™‚. If need be, try to restart the game a couple of times for it to show up.

If it still doesn't appear, let me know

Thanks!

• Peb

thank you I will try and let you know. ๐Ÿ™

• Peb

Hey, my friend Guess What Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the social hub on the app and got my sweet Friends back on my Facebook games windows 10 and my laptop Thanks so very much dear Friend. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

laptopHey hey Guess What Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I got the social hub and got my friends back on my facebook desk top and

• akier
    akier Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi @Pitty_Kitty

I have the exact same issues. Guess the community manager need to look at my profile too.

Issues is both on phone and laptop. I can see the social hub, but not any friends. Can only add bots as friends.

On the app from add store I don't even get the link as an invite option. Can only choose pre-installed apps or download more apps in the Store.

From phone I can send invite link, but the link only opens Google Play.

USER ID 1048918827

Win version 21H2

• Pitty_Kitty

I'm happy to hear it! @Peb

Enjoy crushing Soda ๐Ÿค—

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited May 2022

Hello @akier and welcome to Soda community!

These issues are different ๐Ÿ™‚

Blank friends list is expected to happen when Social Hub becomes available in the game.

From what I know players should be able to retain Facebook friends but not the friends who were randomly allotted by King.

My previous friends list was completely erased as well a year ago when I got Social Hub. I had to rebuild it again and I don't even have Facebook. But that didn't stop me from adding more than 250 friends via in-game Soda events and up til now I've never had lives problem thanks to them. So it supports the fact that they're not bots as I was told by community manager ๐Ÿ™‚

With blank friends lists, players are invited to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub. Currently there are 3 methods:

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, episode race, weekly contest, Kimmy's candy cannon race
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited May 2022

@akier

Mobile users and Windows app users are able to share a link with other people to invite them.

On mobile device you can share the link with your contacts or copy the link and paste it wherever you want

on windows app

From your screenshot, I can see the Email app available after you click "invite friends" in Soda app, so you should be able to open your own link in Email app and then copy it from the email body and paste it wherever you want to share it, this is from my Windows 11 device:

as for not being able to accept people's invites by clicking on their links both on mobile and pc devices, it is a known problem that was reported and it is currently being looked into by the developers. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, for now I don't have news to report back, I'm sorry

I'm also experiencing the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy when I browse the internet with Samsung Internet app. I see the link and when I tap on it, I see google play store and galaxy store as suggested apps

However if I use browser Chrome app to browse internet and I open the link, Candy Crush Soda appears as first choice and when I pick it, it processes the link correctly

which browser app do you use to open the link in your phone?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?