There is still a connect break

KMBCCS2022
KMBCCS2022 Posts: 15 Level 2

5 months past and I still have a connect issue. Cannot get boosters or purchase anything. Internet connection is fine. Not a facebook participant. What to do please!

ยซ13

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @KMBCCS2022

Letโ€™s see if I can help you.

You say you donโ€™t use Facebook so I suppose you have a King account.

Did you check for browser, game and device updates?

Please click/tap on the link ๐Ÿ‘‰ here , select your device and follow the steps. If youโ€™re still having issues reply below. Thank you ๐Ÿค—

• KMBCCS2022

Did all of that previously. No fix. When I try to log in using my email it reads connection break. Try again later. If I click on the gold dollars in upper right corner it reads bubblegum troll causing isuues, no connection. My internet connection is fine in candy crush saga as well as every other....thanks for trying to answer!

• Yosca
    edited April 2022

Hello again @KMBCCS2022

I am sorry to hear the problem persists ๐Ÿ˜•.

I need some info to help you further:

• You play via King account, right?
    • Which platform do you use? Browser or app?
    • What device do you play on? Merk and model
    • Which version Operating System do you have?
    • Which version of the Soda app do you have?
    • What is your Game ID? Tap or clickย HERE how to find
    • Can you show me a screenshot of the error? How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

• KMBCCS2022

Thanks for continuing Yosca! Here is some info: Kindle Fire HDX 3rd generation purchased Aug 2015. I play candy crush saga without issue and candy crush soda...via King account and app. Game ID is 8332373648.

To clarify I cannot even log in from profile box to save my progress. It gives a red ticker that reads: there was a connection error. Try again later. I can play game but receive no extras in passing levels nor I can I purchase boosters to resupply. Also on the golden dollar in upper right corner. When I click on it, it drops a box that reads The Bubblegum troll is causing problems.

I will investigate how to take a screen shot and attempt to send.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

• KMBCCS2022

Here is screen shot if I can get it to send! Operating system reads Fire OS 4.5.5.3

• Yosca

Thank you @KMBCCS2022

So I need another screenshot ๐Ÿ‘‰ that is a screenshot of the error when you try to log in. Is that error of your screenshot ๐Ÿ‘† when you click on the gold bars?๐Ÿค”

And I need to know the version of your Soda game app. The latest version is 1.216.4 Do you have that same version?

As soon as I have all the details of you, I will pass this on and ask what the reason may be that you cannot log in. I have another request, are you able to sign in to the game with another, newer device? Because I'm starting to suspect that the problem may be because it's a device from 2015, and may not be able to fully update the game.

• KMBCCS2022

yes I have that latest version. This is my device. I dont have another.

• Yosca

Thank you, I will forward this and as soon as I have information I will get back to you @KMBCCS2022

And to be sure, when you want to log in do you see this error ๐Ÿ‘‡?

• KMBCCS2022
  • Yosca
    edited May 2022

Hello again @KMBCCS2022 I got an answer. Unfortunately, it seems that the game can no longer be played properly because it concerns an older device. If you have the opportunity to play the game on a newer device, you could see if you no longer have any problems with the game. Or maybe you can upgrade your device and your Operating System ๐Ÿคž

But I would also like to ask you something else. Since you say that you have the same login error as what I showed in a screenshot, it could also be that your app is corrupted. If you run out of boosters, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Soda game app. Please note that uninstalling and reinstalling the app will result in the loss of all boosters, as they will be stored in your device's memory! Use the same credentials (your existing King account) and you should see your progress and your gold bars back.

I really hope this will solve your problem ๐Ÿคž.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?