Why won't the game let me use my boosters?

Options
singlovedance
singlovedance Posts: 7 Level 2

All the extra fish, coloring balls, donuts, etc....

Tried clearing cache and restart and all the recommended things.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @singlovedance and welcome to Soda community!

• what level (s) does this happen on?
    • what is the platform you play on (downloaded Soda app versus Facebook webpage on computer)?
    • what is the device you use (make and model)
    please share a full screen screenshot of the problem, it'd be very helpful to me

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

Thanks!

• singlovedance
    Options

It's been the last several level, I play everyday on my Samsung phone, I sign on through Facebook.

It shows them all available and I have been passing levels, but it's not giving me the boosters.

I spend an embarrassing amount of $$ to buy them.

First time in years this has happened.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @singlovedance !

Thanks for reaching back and sharing the screenshot!

Ok, If I understand this correctly, the boosters look available, you click on them to select them and after you click "play" these selected boosters don't appear on the board. timed boosters are always preselected but they still don't appear on the board?

Please correct if any part is incorrect

Also please, provide further details so I can pass this on to community manager

• when did this problem appear exactly?
    • what is model of Samsung phone
    • what is the latest update of software installed in your device (e.g android 11)
    • what is the latest update of Soda app installed
    • what is your game user ID? The game user ID is a number associated to your game account. Read here to find it

*Please don't share screenshots that include these infos, just type them please. Other kind of infos might be displayed nearby but they cannot be shared publicly on discussions because they're sensitive information (such as your personal email address)

thanks!

• singlovedance
    Options

After doing all updates and freeing up space, game is back to normal. Thank you so much!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?