Prizes not received

mimi28290
mimi28290 Posts: 5 Level 2

Is anyone else having problems receiving prizes? I haven't received my prizes from Kimmys Arcade the last 2 times i played, im not receving random prizes I win playing the game and today with the end of the Egg Hunt event, I purchased the deluxe pass and didnt fi wish claiming all my prizes which are usually automatically added at the end of the event but this time nothing. Ive been trying to contact them for a week now but every time I get the "oops something went wrong....." Message and at this point im pretty fed up!

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,988 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @mimi28290

I am sorry to hear you have issues with receiving prizes 😔. You could try the following and hopefully that will fix the issue: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Regarding the non-receipt of rewards from your purchase, please contact Player Support, as we in the Community are unable to send any replacements. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile, you can use this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact , select the right game, select “problems with purchase” , explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form. Also please send your Game ID, tap or click HERE how to find.

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received.

I hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?