We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Pie pieces missing

volfanj
volfanj Posts: 53 Pro Player 👑

Is there a time limit on using the pie? All my pieces disappeared overnight, I don't think I have enough to collect to refill a complete pie. Thanks

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022

Hello @volfanj and welcome to Soda community!

What do you mean, exactly?

There is Bake a cake event that ends on Thursdays (today too) and restarts on Fridays

There are lollipop pieces that together form the supersonic lolly. Once you win them from events, they're stored inside the level. wholly formed lollies stay there until they're used

Where did supersonic lolly pieces go missing from?

• The storage inside the level? (did you lose other boosters?):

• The Seasonal Pass . Are you unable to collect these pieces?

Thanks

• volfanj
    volfanj Posts: 53 Pro Player 👑

I had already collected my pieces from me extra rewards n filled my lollipop I have a few remaining, but I don't think enough to fill the lolly again. I was waiting to use my fully filled lolly on a something extremely hard, but the lolly emptied of the saved pieces. It was just strange. I've never had this prob. Before, hope I can refill again. Thanks for message, Judy (volfanj)

• Onnie57
    Onnie57 Posts: 5 Level 2

I just had the same problem collected a full lolly pop with all pieces then got a message on how to use it (which I already know how to do), disapeared over night. This was from baking the cake event and the first cake top tiet.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello! @volfanj @Onnie57

Ok, so if I understand correctly, some of the already collected pieces that are needed to form 1 lolly have disapperared. This is odd 🤔

did you try troubleshooting steps to see if they come back?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Hopefully this was a one-time glitch. do let me know if this keeps happening in your game in the future !🙂

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?