How do I get rewards that I haven’t been getting for months?

Options
maxyz
maxyz Posts: 1 Newbie

I have not been receiving my daily rewards or cake baking rewards for months. I complete the task but do not receive the reward. What is going on?

Best Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Are you able to double check that you are properly connected to the internet within your app? Some rewards require you to be :)

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @maxyz welcome to the Community.

Have you checked for game and device updates? Do you have enough free storage? Please try the troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Hope this helps.

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Are you able to double check that you are properly connected to the internet within your app? Some rewards require you to be :)

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @maxyz welcome to the Community.

Have you checked for game and device updates? Do you have enough free storage? Please try the troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Hope this helps.

• SurfersOnAcid
    SurfersOnAcid Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I haven't had rewards, etc. for over a year on my desk top computer. I do get them on my phone but usually don't play on my phone. I cannot pass Level 2184 in Candy Crush and Level 1413 in Candy Crush Soda for over a month. I really get tired of trying the pass the same Levels forever. I think I am ready to be done with both these games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?