Booster and special candies all gone

bowong
bowong Posts: 1 Newbie

This is the second time my account has been wiped clean! Although I kept the same level, I lost all my boosters and special candies!!! It was almost like a glitch, I just finished the level but the game reloaded and then boom, all boosters are gone. This is extremely frustrating!!!!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hello @bowong and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this!

We can try investigating why this happens, please share more details:

• Do you play on Soda app installed on your device or Facebook site on your computer?
    • Do you save your levels with a King account or Facebook account?
    • Which device do you use (make and model)?
    • Does your device have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • What is the latest version of operating system installed on your device ? (e.g Android 11, iOS 15, latest build of updated Windows. more here)
    • What is the latest version of Soda app installed on your device? (e.g 1.217.4)

To understand if this keeps happening in optimal conditions please try standard truobleshooting steps:
    • check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Let me know and we'll move on from there🙂

Also, if anything I wrote is not clear and you need further clarifications, feel free to ask!

Thanks!🤗

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

As for the lost boosters, they might be lost permanently if they don't come back with troubleshooting, I'm sorry. Boosters are saved locally on the device memory and can't be restored. If you use King account to save progress, only progress and gold bars are saved and synced on King servers and can be retrieved later on.

If you want, you could try reinstalling Soda app. It fixes most problems but the side effect is losing all boosters and stored lives which I understand has already happened in your case, unfortunately

---

King offers replacements of boosters that were purchased but not used. Please contact Player Support to ask for a refund

How to contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and golds bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.

It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

Please read here for more infos on how to ask for a refund.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?