Kims Arcade disappeared

Options
zumi24
zumi24 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, since week Indont get Kims Arcade on Thursday.. Can anyone help? Delete and install already new.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,123 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @zumi24 welcome to the Community. I also don't have Kimmy's Arcade for the 2nd week. Please do not uninstall and reinstall because you’ll lose your boosters!

Sometimes the Studio decides to (temporarily) remove a feature from the game, or maybe there are certain problems that need to be sorted out. Hopefully we'll see Kimmy's Arcade back soon 🤞In any case, make sure that your game and device has the latest updates.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

It is great when we have in game features that give us wonderful booster's and extra help, but it is sad when at time's they disappear or are removed from our game. These features are something that us here in the Community can not help you with but I can suggest that you try to understand that Kimmy's Arcade is only available when King Games offer's it mostly Thursdays through Sundays but sometimes it doesn't appear until Friday depending on the area of the world where you live.....

I hope you understand this my friend and I nope this helps you out.....incase you need to contact "Player Support " for further assistance you can find them on the (Right) under " Quick Links " scroll down until you see " Support " click on this and follow the instructions and make sure to enter your email address as this is how Support will contact you and they will send you a email address with a reply.....indeed I hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉😎💯

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

You can aslo sign out then sigh back in as this sometimes helps you out, or even delete the game and reinstall it but make sure your connected with your email address as this saves your progress in the game, my friend......

• zumi24
    zumi24 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks a lot😁 will try

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?