Progress was lost???? What to do?

Options
Kymm4
Kymm4 Posts: 42 Level 2

My everyday progress was lost. I was at 490 onthe everyday progress but it's back at 1. What to do??

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5
    Options

Make sure you are connected to FB or King!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Kymm4 adn welcome to Soda community!

Do you have a King/Facebook account to save your progress? If so, your progress can be restored. 😀Read more here

did you lose your password in your King account ? Then visit profile settings in your game - click "forgot yout password" when you try to log in. More infos here.

If you can't retrieve your progress then please create a King account, if you don't have one already, and contact Player Support to ask them to manually restore your levels

How to contact Player Support on mobile device: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

If you don't play on mobile device, then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?