Temporary issue: Lost events, boosters or daily progress

Options

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @mtaventures and welcome to Soda community!

Let's try to find out what's going on . please provide more infos

• do you save your levels with a King or Facebook account?
    • do you play on Soda app installed on your device? Or, do you play on Facebook site?
    • Which device do you use? (make an model)
    • does your device have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • which is the latest version of your device operating system (for example, Android 11, iOS 15)
    • which is the latest version of Soda app installed on your device (for example 1.219.3)
    • what is your game user ID (visit this page on how to find this number on Soda app, this page if you play on FB site)

If you need further instructions in order to find any of the infos listed above, don't hesitate to ask

Thanks!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @kimmykimbo1992

I see, thanks for replying. Troubleshooting might help with this as it sets the game in the best conditions

But since another player just posted about this, it might be bug. Would you mind providing these infos as well, so we can investigate further

• do you save your levels with a King or Facebook account?
    • do you play on Soda app installed on your device? Or, do you play on Facebook site?
    • Which device do you use? (make an model)
    • does your device have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • which is the latest version of your device operating system (for example, Android 11, iOS 15)
    • which is the latest version of Soda app installed on your device (for example 1.219.3)
    • what is your game user ID (visit this page on how to find this number on Soda app, this page if you play on FB site)

If you need further instructions in order to find any of the infos listed above, don't hesitate to ask

thanks

• mtaventures
    mtaventures Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Pitty_Kitty!

• - I thought my levels were saved automatically. If not, how often need they be saved... I'm sometimes on several times in a day.
    • - I play on computer, a Lenovo, Flex 5 laptop with Windows 10, way more than 2 GB free storage
    • - I don't know what version this is (doesn't seem to say in "settings", but it was recently updated per a message sent by King

• MphsRed
    MphsRed Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I also was knocked back to day 1 on my game today. I play every day as well…I was so disappointed ☹️

• I play on an iPad 5th generation, with iOS 15.5. I have 80.11GB of storage available & should have no problems where that is concerned.
    • My Soda app is kept up to date, with most recent version 1.219.3 updated on 6.1.22
    • Game user ID for me is MphsRed

help!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello!

Thank you for the infos so far

Yes, creating a King account is advised. In case something happen, your progress won't be lost and you can always retrieve it along with your gold bars when you log in after

To find the app version on windows 10, visit Microsoft Store- library - games - tap on Soda app- at the bottom of the page you should see the app version (something like 1.219.300.0)

Lastly I'd need your game ID so the game can be located and looked into

It's a unique number associated to your account. Visit your profile settings in Soda app and click twice the King logo at the top. It will be replaced by your game ID. For more infos visit this page on how to find this number on Soda app

Thanks!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @MphsRed !

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Thank you for the infos provided so far

I'd need your game ID so the game can be located and looked into

Your game ID is not your username. It's a unique number associated to your account. Visit your profile settings in Soda app and click twice the King logo at the top. It will be replaced by your game ID. For more infos visit this page on how to find this number on Soda app

How do you save your levels? With a King account or Facebook account?

Thanks

• kimmykimbo1992
    kimmykimbo1992 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Game Id - 1160209039

I used to save my game progress using Facebook but it’s just recently switched me over to Save my progress using King.

I play soda using the app which is installed on my iPhone XR.

i have enough storage on my phone.

my phone is up to date with updates and the latest version is 14.8.1

i have the latest version of soda installed on my phone the version is 1.219.3

• mtaventures
    mtaventures Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My game ID is: 7006094910

• rizla_rizla
    rizla_rizla Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Hello,
    Impossible to play today, no access to the different levels. More and more problems with the game. What's going on?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @rizla_rizla and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about that. Soda app on my w11 laptop loads wtihout problems

Let's find out what's going on 🤗

Pleae try standard troubleshooting steps and let me if they help or not

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?