• piper74737
    piper74737 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I. Just lost my log in prizes, teams and everything how do fix it

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello!

No, as I mentioned above daily streak can't be recovered if it's broken for any reason. I'm sorry.

Since other players are coming forward, I'm inclined to think this is no one-off glitch (which may happen). As in similar situations in community support, I collect infos from players and ask community mamager to check what's going on in the game. If this is a widespread glitch in the game, it needs to be solved as soon as possible.

I have forwarded the infos from other players and I'm now waiting to hear back from CM

I can add your details as well but it's up to you 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @Nuno53 @Jomam_Ma @llbacon @piper74737

If your map shows an empty candy town (no Kimmy) with no features, then it should be fixed by closing and opening the game 3-4 times. I saw it too in my Android device yesterday but everything is back to normal.

If you still see blank map try standard troubleshooting

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here. You can clear cookies/cache of your device. Or clear cache of Soda app directly, if you own Android. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

let me know if this helps or not!

thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @Irene_Nagle @frogcooke

If your map shows an empty candy town (no Kimmy) with no features, then it should be fixed by closing and opening the game 3-4 times. I saw it too in my Android device yesterday but everything is back to normal.

If you still see blank map try standard troubleshooting

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here. You can clear cookies/cache of your device. Or clear cache of Soda app directly, if you own Android. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

let me know if this helps or not!

thanks

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,126 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Jomam_Ma I am sorry to hear you lost your boosters and some events. We see more reports.

Please try troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Do you play via King or Facebook account?

• mazekien1987
    mazekien1987 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I would be very upset

• Jomam_Ma
    Jomam_Ma Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I've done all that. Logged in and out. Cleared cache several times. All of that several times. Still nothing this morning

• Jomam_Ma
    Jomam_Ma Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
  • FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone!

First of all huge apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. I wanted to update you and let you know that the issue now seems to be solved, would you all be able to restart your game and see if it is back to normal?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?