My Team

pokerbrat
pokerbrat Posts: 7 Level 2

I have to manually join my team everytime I log on. It used to be automatic. Can this be corrected?

Best Answer

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Hello my friend,

Hmmmm let me tag one of our Game Moderators who can assist you with your issues @Yosca she will be able to help you out my Community friend, I will also tag @Pitty_Kitty she can assist you also both are busy helping many members of the Community but be assured they will be with you very soon....

Hope this helps you out my friend 😉💯

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hello @pokerbrat and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this, it's definetely odd 🤔

Do you mean you simply close and open the app every day? Or you log out and enter your account credentials every day?

Please try troubleshooting steps to see if they help with this:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here. You can clear cookies/cache of your device. Or clear cache of Soda app directly, if you own Android. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

--

• Pitty_Kitty

If the problem still persists, your help woud be important so we can gather infos and report this issue to the community manager

-which device do you use? (Make and model)

- do you play on Soda app installed on your device? Or do you play on Facebook page?

-what is the latest version of Soda app installed in your device?

-what is the latest version of operating system in your device? (e.g Android 11, )

-what is your game user ID? This unique number will allow Support to locate your account and look into your Soda game. To find this number, visit your profile settings in Soda and tap twice on the King logo you see at the top. The logo will be replaced by your game user ID. More infos here.

Thanks!

Thanks for the tag @me6412😀

• pokerbrat

I play Soda on my laptop. Windows 11. I play through Facebook. I cannot find my ID #. Nothing close to what your example shows regarding my profile etc. I log on to Soda and the level I am on shows up. The screen shows how many lives I have and my gold bars. Clicking on the asterisk button only allows my to shut off the music and go to the support page. So, I log into Facebook, click on soda, it loads but again I have to click on my team icon and it has to find my team every time and I have to go through the steps to join. This happens every time I open up soda.

Thanks

Gord

• Pitty_Kitty

I see @pokerbrat thanks for replying back!

If you play on Facebook website and not on app installed on your computer then it might worth checking these steps:

• check for browser updates. Visit this page to check that your browser is up to date
    • clear browser cache. Visit this page for more infos
    • try a different browser. Chrome is usually the browser King advises to use
    • download Soda app from Microsoft store in your computer and log in to your account. Soda app version is usually more stable than Facebook platform 🙂

Let me know if this helps!

• pokerbrat
    Answer ✓

Well, your suggestion was fantastic! I downloaded all my Candy games (Crush, Saga & Jelly ) through the Microsoft Store and what a difference! I really must have been playing an old version! All the games work great and the bonuses are even better. Thanks for all your help! Gotta get back to my games now!

Gord

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @pokerbrat

Yes, Facebook version and Windows app version are known to be different even if both are up to date. Usually Windows app will always have more features and better gaming experience. this platform is preferred since it's more stable but in the end it's up to player's decision. I'm glad to hear you're happy with the app!

If you found my answer helpful, please consider to mark it as helpful so it will be highlighted and easily accessible to players having similar issues. It'll be much appreciated 🤗

Happy crushing! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?