LEVEL 2878 CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA

Options
Laura_Grosvenor
Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
edited June 2022 in Support

You need to take level 2878 in Candy Crush Soda Saga and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. PLEASE dial this back or DO SOMETHING. Not all of us has the luxury of getting boosters right now and I have been stuck on this level for more time than I can remember. I am sick of this bull. It is OBVIOUSLY a huge cash-grab. Don't even TRY to tell me it isn't. I have worked as a former "SuperStar" on here and I know how these levels work. It is IMPOSSIBLE without boosters and I can't afford to use the boosters I have (only one of each) nor get gold bars!!!! You are about to really lose a dedicated King games player. As I said, I have been around for a VERY long time now. Do something ffs.

P.S. Save the "you can do it without boosters" bull crap too. I am not a newbie at these games and I have played all of them. The Saga games are my favorite, even though you took Papa Pear away from me. Jerks (said with no hate heehee). I have tried. You need to do something to the level (add moves or do something) to make it less difficult. It is a HARD level not a freaking Super Hard level. Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Laura_Grosvenor and welcome to Soda community πŸ˜€

I'll go check level 2878 πŸ‘

CMs won't be back on office until Monday

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited June 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM:🀨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Glad to hear it @Laura_Grosvenor πŸ™‚

I was very close it to pass it without using any of my boosters (2 to 1 tile left to cover with jam 😬) and I do think the only way to avoid using boosters is waiting for the day you get 2 daily hours of fish booster. It is the only one that helps with making a decent destruction without using too many moves since it multiplies fish. but we need to aim for a color bomb/coloring candy + fish combo.

Can't say every levels in Soda can be passed without using boosters since I play it too and try to make tutorials πŸ˜…. I do think this is one of hardest Saga games and the best strategy is to have a good Soda team, if possible

Anyway thanks for your feedback, I'll be sure to pass it on.πŸ‘οΈ

Hope you find the activity that makes you happy and come visit the community again if you like πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?