Connection Problem

Options
care2vivaldi
care2vivaldi Posts: 1 Newbie

For over a week I keep getting a message, "Connection Problem" when I try to get my rewards, purchase upgrades etc. My internet is just fine. I have updated the app. I have uninstalled the app and installed it again. I have logged out and then back in. I have shut off my phone then on again. Nothing has helped. It is getting very frustrating.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @care2vivaldi and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this. Let's try to find out what's going on 🙂

• which device do you play on (make and model)?
    • which is the latest version of operating system installed in your phone? (e.g Android 11, iOS 15.5 etc. You should be able to find this infos when you visit your device settings - "about phone" - software information)
    • does your phone have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • which is the latest version of Soda app installed in your phone?
    • what is your game user ID? (To retrieve it, tap twice on King logo you see at the top in profile settings of Soda app, more infos here)
    • would you share a screenshot of the connection error message you see in your Soda app?
    • do you also see a connection error message when you visit your profile settings in your soda app that says "there was a connection error, try again in a bit"?

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?