Why'd the game refresh while purchased gold bars and lost my chef hat???

meowbark
meowbark Posts: 9 Level 2
edited July 2022 in Support

Though quick too take my money!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hello @meowbark and welcome to Soda community!

Please check out this guide and let me know if the game keeps crashing, thanks!

If you purchased an item but you couldn't use it due to the glitch, you may ask Player Support (customer service) to reinstate your item or refund your gold bars.

---

How to contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.

It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

Please read here for more infos on how to ask for a refund.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator

Hello @meowbark

I'm sorry your game refreshed during a purchase, causing you to lose the chef's hat 😔. When this kind of issue happens, we refer to the support guide here which pitty_kitty has also mentioned. There you can select the device you are playing on and follow the steps so that hopefully this problem will no longer occur. 

Since you lost your gold bars and your game had a glitch, I also recommend contacting Player Support, as pitty_kitty has mentioned.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?