Missing 10 gold bars!

Options
springrusher
springrusher Posts: 6 Level 2

Haven’t been able to receive gifts or updates lately and when it’s finally said I had a internet connection which I did. I lost 10 gold bars

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @springbaby52

My apologies, but you didn't answer to my question in my first post so I still have limited infos on the kind of issues you have🙃

• Do you see a connection error message in Soda profile settings that says there was a connection error, "try again in a bit"?

If you lost gold bars, please contact Player Support (customer service) and ask them to reinstate them in your game account. As mentioned above, the community is not able to handle refunds.

Please read the comments above on how to contact Player Support from your game.

don't hesitate to ask if you need further clarifications 🙂

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @springrusher and welcome to Soda community!

Let's try to find out what's going on 🙂

Do you see a connection error message in Soda profile settings that says there was a connection error, "try again in a bit"?

If you don't see it, please check out troubleshooting steps and let me know if the problem still persists

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

If you lost gold bars due to a glitch, you may ask Player Support for a refund. Please contact Player Support as this community forum is not able to send refunds, I'm sorry.

Read the recommended steps below:

• 📱How to contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send. Player Support will be able to have access to your history of transactions.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• 💻️If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.
    • It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,823 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @springrusher welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you lost some gold.Do you have an idea that caused you to lose 10 gold bars? Did you perhaps (accidentally) buy extra moves for 10 gold bars?

Please try this troubleshooting, sometimes your game needs to reconnect to the server:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game -

clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters -

power off your device for at least 1 minute -

restart your device -

check for game and device updates -

log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

We cannot send refund or replacement of the gold bars, for that you should contact Player Support:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team HERE. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find: HERE

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @springbaby52

My apologies, but you didn't answer to my question in my first post so I still have limited infos on the kind of issues you have🙃

• Do you see a connection error message in Soda profile settings that says there was a connection error, "try again in a bit"?

If you lost gold bars, please contact Player Support (customer service) and ask them to reinstate them in your game account. As mentioned above, the community is not able to handle refunds.

Please read the comments above on how to contact Player Support from your game.

don't hesitate to ask if you need further clarifications 🙂

• springrusher
    Options

Yes that was the message I seen! Thanks for restoring my 10 gold I know I didn’t use them so I was confused why they were gone.. thankfully candy crush is not showing connection errors anymore

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @springrusher

happy to hear you got your gold bars back.

Do you still see this message in your Soda game?

thanks

• springrusher
    Options

I couldn’t play 4 in a row because it said internet connection error and also couldn’t do any of the gimbal goodies or wunderball! I had internet connect ion but partly connected it would say internet connection error. When I finally got it working and seriously I tried everything I could think off likely logging on through fscebook or logging on from king account but I couldn’t play the game completely and when I did get on some of my gold was missing

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @springrusher

If you're still seeing "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" then you wouldn't be able to play events and save passed levels, like ever. the only solution in that case would be to reinstall Soda app which unfortunately deletes boosters permanently. Levels and gold bars saved before the connection problem started can be retrieved after reinstalling if you've been using a King/Facebook account to save your levels with.

I'm a bit confused when you say that sometimes you regain connection and the game works 😅

If the game works now than it's great

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?