Lose a level we now lose our boosters???

Options
jk77
jk77 Posts: 39 Level 2

Im quite unhappy with the new change that we now lose not just one booster when you lose a level, but up to all 5 of them.

Not nice to loyal players who spend money playing this game. You should be giving incentives for us to play, not take them away.

Not impressed at all Iโ€™m about level 4030, Iโ€™ve both played this game for quite awhile and as a player who buys often itโ€™s quite an insult. Making the game even harder for those who cant afford rd to pay for additional moves.

Itโ€™s quite a shame really.

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @jk77 and welcome to Soda community!

I've had the version of losing all 5 rainbow streak bottles in one go for 2 years ๐Ÿ˜…

Features do change over time ๐Ÿ™‚Soda developers always try something new and at first they let a group of players test it. If it's something they see work in the game, they eventually let more players have it.

But feedback from players is always important! I'll be sure to forward your comment ๐Ÿค—

thank you! See you around the commmunity!

• jk77
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi !!

Youโ€™ve lost them that long ago?? Wow. I got a message the other day during game play that from now on I will lose all the rainbow streak bottles. Not happy lol. Im level. 4030 and play on my iPhoneโ€ฆwhat level did you start losing them all?

Thank you for your reply that was quick!!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @jk77 and welcome to Soda community!

I've had the version of losing all 5 rainbow streak bottles in one go for 2 years ๐Ÿ˜…

Features do change over time ๐Ÿ™‚Soda developers always try something new and at first they let a group of players test it. If it's something they see work in the game, they eventually let more players have it.

But feedback from players is always important! I'll be sure to forward your comment ๐Ÿค—

thank you! See you around the commmunity!

• jk77
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi !!

Youโ€™ve lost them that long ago?? Wow. I got a message the other day during game play that from now on I will lose all the rainbow streak bottles. Not happy lol. Im level. 4030 and play on my iPhoneโ€ฆwhat level did you start losing them all?

Thank you for your reply that was quick!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

you're welcome @jk77 ๐Ÿค—

not sure about the level, probably around 2000 or a bit before that. considering the time I got the 2000 level badge lol

• jk77
    Options

Odd that you lost all your rainbow streak so long ago and I just lost mine within the last week ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I donโ€™t understand why this was done. I love French pay for more more moves but thereโ€™s no point now because Iโ€™ll only buy so many additional moves then Iโ€™ll quit the level. After playing so long you kind of expect new boosters etc.

Iโ€™m just frustrated and disappointed I guess. Feel bad for newer players as it makes the game even harder.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?