πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Who are your friends in Soda? Tell us all about them!

FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,273 Community Manager
edited September 2022 in Discussions

What would the world be without friends? We'd love to learn more about who you have as friends in Soda, how you met them, and if you play a lot with them.

Playing with friends is an important aspect of Candy Crush Soda Saga. You have multiple features that require collaboration and team mates, such as Bake a Cake, 4 in a Row, the new feature Rescue Buddies, and more!

To improve the game and make sure you are having as much fun as possible and find friends that you want to meet we'd love to ask you for some feedback.

Let us know about your experience by answering the poll down below πŸ‘‡ Here are also some follow-up questions that you can answer:

• How did you meet the friends you have in the game?
  • Do you play social features in the game (Bake a Cake, 4 in a Row, etc) with your friends?
  • Do you prefer to play with players you know from outside the game or random players you meet in Soda? Why?
  • Who do you choose to add as a friend in the game? Why?

Thank you so much for helping us make Soda even better by letting us know your thoughts and feelings ❀️

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Who are your friends in Soda? Tell us all about them! 20 votes

I only add players I know from outside of the game as friends
20%
_Elsa_Courtney1990KCullen127kawaiifofu 4 votes
I addd players I know from outside the game and random players I do not know as friends
65%
siti_payungLa LeyMountainMomDieOmimime6412CassDgreddycandyRacoon7LadyGaivmanAmoonmoonhardendhearttpratimadangolteeweiping 13 votes
I only add random players that I do not know as friends
15%
Terri_1Jelly_bean_heartsfigaro16 3 votes
Β«13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?