Friend's request

Ashok_
Ashok_ Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi,

How to decline a friend's (whom I don't know at all) request on Candy Crush Soda Saga?

When I open the game on iPhone 13, it pops up immediately after log in and I can neither decline nor by pass (like I do it on Android) the request. The only option left is I have to accept the friend's request from unknown person which is no good and frustrating.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2022

Hello @Ashok_ and welcome to Soda community!

sorry to hear about this. Did you troubleshooting to see if it helps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*if you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

--

if you're still unable to decline the request, I would like to send a report about this problem to community manager. would you provide more details?

• what is your game user ID? to find this number tap twice on King logo you see at the top in profile settings of Soda app. More infos here
    • which version of Soda app is installed in your iphone?

thanks🙂

---

as a temporary workaround, I'd suggest this if you haven't done it already: open Social Hub where this notification is displayed. Click on the player avatar pitcture to open the info tab. Take note or take a screenshot of who this player is (avatar picture, name, current level, nationality). Accept the friend request if this is the only action allowed. Close and open the game app. then go to your Social Hub friends list. Search for this player which should be visible in your list now. Click on the avatar pitcture again to open the info tab. Tap on blue button with dots. Select "remove" to remove friend from your friend list.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?